Frequently Asked Questions
Before you hire a tutor to help you or your child, make sure you know the answers to the following questions (our answers are here for you):
1. Is your teaching system custom-tailored to your student?
Absolutely. We understand that all students are different and learn in their own way and at their own pace.
2. Will you have a consistent tutor who knows you and your student?
Yes, each student is matched with a specific tutor based on their individual tutoring needs and personality.
3. Where is the tutoring done?
Our tutoring is done in our San Diego North County Learning Center located in Rancho Bernardo. Additionally, for selected middle school and high school students who are tutoring clients we offer a Skype support option. Ask us about for more information about this option.
4. Do you provide ongoing progress reports?
Yes. We provide progress notes on a monthly basis as well as periodic reassessment reports.
5. Do you employ your tutors or are they independent contractor?
All of our tutors are employees which demonstrate our long term commitment to them and to your student. We have a strict recruitment process. Every tutor we hire must complete a formal interview process and pass both a drug check and background check.
6. What training and experience do your tutors have?
Our tutors are credentialed teachers and college graduates who have degrees and significant tutoring experience in their specific subject areas.
7. How can I be considered for a tutoring position?
Please submit a resume, including what subjects you are qualified to teach and availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org. All tutors must pass a drug screen and background check.